The VISION of this course is to EMPOWER and DEVELOP LEADERS.
The mission is to enable leaders to identify and develop self awareness as it relates to their leadership capabilities and weaknesses (grow areas), in order to help them achieve their best leadership potential or productivity.
Our target group is those in leadership or those who are interested and planning to be involved in leadership in any way.
The modules we are using include:
- Carrying out personality leadership assessments exercises using different tools like the Myler Briggs assessments tools.
- Defining and interpretation of leadership terms like who’s a leader and what is leadership, qualities of a good leader and a bad leader, etc.
- Developing a Personal Life Mission statement as a campus in determining all other life decisions.
- Examining some common think-holes (hindrances) to achieving one’s leadership potential.
- Developing a Personal Leadership Development Plan/strategy as a growth plan for continuing growth in leadership.
Each module or topic above represents each week’s work for the 5 weeks duration of the course.
Every participant will be required to show that they have understood each week’s work in order to graduate and be awarded a certificate.
We ask that participants come ready to learn and to share from their rich experiences and exposure as they relate to learning about leadership.
Most of the work is done on WhatsApp and we meet twice a week on Zoom , Thursday and Friday at 8pm for an hour for fellowship and discussion.
This Leadership Course is just $250 for 5 weeks, and we do have a limit of 30 places per session.